2 egg yolks
2 egg whites
1. Pour oil into a frying pan. Place several halves of cherry tomatoes forming two circles.
2. Pour an egg yolk into each tomato circle to form a flower.
3. Pour egg whites around the tomatoes.
4. Place sprigs of parsley and chives under the tomato flowers. Let it cook.
5. Pour a little water on the edges.
6. Add salt and pepper.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on ⬇️
🇺🇸If you buy from US: https://cooki.st/volume2wowbook
🇬🇧If you buy from UK: https://cooki.st/vol2book
🇪🇺If you buy from other EU countries: https://cooki.st/cookistwownewbook