White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake (No Bake)
How to make White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake [No Bake]
Do you like cheesecakes? Want to know how to make one? Not sure which one to make? I’ve made lots of different cheesecakes and this is a great combination. White chocolate and raspberries complement one another beautifully. This cheesecake is sure to impress anyone you make it for. It tastes delicious and you’ll impress everyone with your baking talents. And to top it all off this is a No-Bake recipe, which means you can make it without needing a hot oven, perfect for a warm summers day in the kitchen. This cheesecake is so scrummy and easy to make, give it a try.
White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake [No Bake] Recipe.
Prep Time: 30 mins.
Chilling Time: 5 hours.
Total Time: 5 hours 30 mins.
Make enough for 12 people.
For the biscuit base.
- 3⅛ cups (320g/11oz) digestive biscuits.
- 10½ tablespoons (150g/5oz) butter, melted.
- ⅓ cup (50g/1½ oz) white chocolate chips.
For the filling.
- 1⅛ cups (250g/8½oz ) full fat cream cheese.
- 1⅛ cups (250g/8½oz) mascarpone cheese.
- 1 cup (100g/4 oz) icing sugar.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 1¼ cups (300ml/10 fl oz) double cream.
- 1½ cups (250g/8½oz) white chocolate.
- 2 cups (250g/8½oz) fresh raspberries.
- 1½ cups (180g/6oz) of fresh raspberries.
- White chocolate pieces and shavings.
- Place the biscuits in a bowl and break them up with the bottom of a cup or glass or use a food processor and blitz until they turn to crumbs.
- Pour into a bowl and add the chocolate chips.
- Add the melted butter and mix until fully incorporated.
- Press the mixture into a 20cm/8inch springform tin, there is no need to grease the tin.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Break up the white chocolate and place it in a bowl over a pan of simmering water to melt.
- Beat the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract until soft.
- Add the double cream and whip it together until the mixture firms up and holds its shape.
- Pour in the melted white chocolate and mix in briefly to combine – be careful not to overmix.
- Add the raspberries and fold in gently into the cheesecake filling.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the biscuit base and smooth out with a spatula.
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of 5 hours but preferably overnight.
- Remove from the tin and place on a serving plate.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries, squares of white chocolate and white chocolate shavings.
- Mmm Scrummy!!!
- Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.