#shorts #instagram #brownies
2 ¼ cups sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 cup vegetable oil
⅔ cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 large eggs
¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 (340-gram) containers white frosting
pink food coloring
yellow food coloring
purple food coloring
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder.
3. In large bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil, milk, vanilla extract, and eggs.
4. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet mixture using a whisk, and whisk until almost smooth.
5. Add in the chocolate chips, and stir to combine using a wooden spoon.
6. Pour the batter into a greased 8×8-inch baking pan, and gently tap on the counter to ensure the batter is even.
7. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Cut the brownie into small squares using either a knife or a square-shaped cookie cutter.
9. To decorate the brownies, first mix your icing with the food coloring. 9. Place a few spoonfuls of icing into 3 small bowls. Add the pink food coloring to one, the yellow to the next, and the purple to the last bowl. (Reserve some white frosting for the final details.)
10. Spread a thin layer of pink icing across the entire brownie. Then, using an offset spatula (or metal spoon), add a little bit of yellow icing along the bottom. Mix into the pink as you gradually pull it across, keeping the yellow brighter in the bottom left corner. Repeat, but with the purple frosting along the top. Gently mix it into the pink as you go.
11. Fill a piping bag with the tip cut off (or a sandwich bag) with some of the white frosting. Begin by piping a square and then a circle within the square. Add a small dot in the upper right corner of the square to resemble the camera flash.
12. Serve, and enjoy!
Get the full recipe here: https://www.mashed.com/479935/rosanna-pansinos-instagram-brownies-recipe-with-a-twist/