This is a pasta recipe that even people who don’t like vegetables will love.
I made it only with vegetables and it tastes like this?? It’s a taste I keep eating.
You can feel the sweetness and deep taste of vegetables at the same time.
The flavor of coconut milk is added to enhance the taste.
It is a delicious taste that can be enjoyed by both children and adults who do not like vegetables.
*** Weighing is scale (g), rice spoon (Tbsp), teaspoon (tsp) (not measuring spoon)
- 200g Rigatoni (other types of noodles available)
- 3g(1tsp) when boiling noodles
- 80g Carrots
- 80g Onion
- 80g Red bell pepper
- 80g Celery
- 127g, 8 pieces, Cherry tomatoes
- 30g (3Tbsp) Olive oil
- 18g (1Tbsp) Minced garlic
- 0.5g (0.5tsp) Crushed red pepper (can be omitted)
- 2g(1tsp) Oregano
- 3g (1tsp) Salt
- 80g(5Tbsp) Tomato pasta sauce
- 100ml Coconut milk
- 100ml Water
- A little pepper powder
- Parmesan Cheese
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Do not add too much crushed red pepper because it will become more spicy if you grind it.
- The rigatoni noodles are perfect because the sauce is thick.