I made a delicious side dish with just 3 ingredients.
The ingredients and recipe are simple, but it’s really delicious.
Try it with rice.
Vegetables can be changed to your favorite ingredients,
Various applications are possible.
*** Measurements are on a scale (g), rice spoon (Tbsp), and teaspoon (tsp) (not a measuring spoon)
- 167g, 3 Eggs (medium size)
- 2 Pinches of salt (put it in the egg)
- 215g, 4 Bok choy
- 60g Enoki mushroom
- 30g Green onion
- 8g (1Tbsp) Soy sauce
- 14g (1Tbsp) Oyster sauce
- 1 g (0.5tsp) Sugar
- 1.5g (1tsp) Chili powder (can be use paprika powder)
- 70g Water
- 8g (1Tbsp) Sesame oil (turn off the heat)
- 5g (0.6Tbsp) Starch powder (any type)
- 40g (5Tbsp) Water
- Since bok choy and enoki mushrooms cook quickly, do not fry them for a long time.