Happy Chinese New Year, abalone noodles can be cooked in Italian style, and new dishes are used to welcome the Year of the Ox.
Abalone Noodle 2 packs
Whipping Cream 50ml
Black truffle sauce 2 teaspoons
- Wipe the mushrooms with kitchen paper, slice them, peel the garlic and cut into cubes.
- Put the abalone noodles in hot water and cook for 2 minutes, and drain the water.
- Add oil in the pan, pour mushrooms and minced garlic, add appropriate amount of salt and fry until soft.
- Add cream, fresh milk, black truffle sauce, and finally add the noodles, mix well and serve.
- After serving, add half a teaspoon of black truffle sauce and parsley for garnish.