Watch this video to see how to make the most epic cocktail. You can make it into a slushy and popsicles 🤩 🍧 This is the most delicious and easy cocktail with a twist. Minimal ingredients, super easy to make and oh so delicious. Perfect to share with family and friends.
🛎️ Subscribe to our channel to join our Foodies fam & HIT that notification bell so you’ll never miss a new delicious recipe.
Serves 10 of each variant
Hands-on time: 20 minutes
Hands-off time: overnight
¼ cup (50g) granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
¼ cup Klipdrift Premium Brandy
½ cup ginger ale, plus extra to serve
2 cups granadilla pulp
2 tbsp fresh lime juice
1. In a small pot, heat the sugar with ¾ cup of water over medium heat for 2 minutes until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Remove the syrup from the heat. Stir in the vanilla essence and Klipdrift Premium Brandy and set aside to cool for 20 minutes.
3. Combine the cooled vanilla syrup with the ginger ale, granadilla pulp and fresh lime juice in a large jug and stir.
For the slushies:
4. Divide the mixture amongst 3 x 14-hole ice trays and freeze for 4 hours or overnight until firm.
5. Remove the frozen cubes from the ice trays and place them into a resealable bag. Crush the cubes with a rolling pin.
6. Divide the crushed ice amongst 10 glasses and top with a splash of ginger ale.
7. Place a lime slice on the rim of each glass and garnish with a mint sprig and ENJOY!
For the popsicles:
8. Divide the mixture amongst 10 ice lolly moulds and freeze for 2 hours. Add wooden lolly sticks to the moulds and freeze for 4 hours or overnight until firm.
9. Remove the frozen lollies from their moulds and ENJOY! *Chef’s Tip: Serve the lolly in a glass of ginger ale to act as an ice block!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook 👉🏼 https://www.facebook.com/groups/foodiesofsa