Tongues: the thin and crunchy bread to accompany your dishes!
300g (2 1/2 cups) of all-purpose flour
1 tsp of salt
150ml (3/4 cup) of water
90ml (1/2 cup) of extra virgin olive oil
Olive oil for brushing
1. In a mixing bowl add the flour, salt, rosemary, water, and extra virgin olive oil and mix. When the dough starts to formin knead it with your hands to obtain a smooth dough.
2. Wrap the dough with cling film and let it rest for 20 minutes.
3. After 20 minutes unwrap the dough and cut it into pieces (about 30–40gr). Add flour to the surface and roll out very thin to the thickness about 1–2mm.
4. Transfer the sheets to a baking tray and brush with extra virgin olive oil on the surface.
5. Transfer to the oven and bake in a very hot static oven at 190°C/374°F for 15-20 minutes.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter