Homemade tiramisu ice cream that you make with no effort. Easy ice cream recipes without ice cream machine (no churn).
1½ cups (360ml) Heavy cream, cold
3/4 cup (180g) Mascarpone
1 can (400g/14oz) Sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste/extract
6-8 Lady fingers
1-2 tablespoons Instant coffee
1 cup (240ml) hot water/milk
Cocoa powder for serving
- In a bowl, place instant coffee, add hot water/milk and mix. Set aside to cool.
- Place heavy cream and mascarpone cheese in a bowl, whip to stiff peaks. Add condensed milk, vanilla bean paste and mix until combined.
- Break each lady finger into 3-4 pieces and dip in the coffee.
- Place soaked biscuits to the ice cream batter and gently fold.
- Transfer the batter into a freezer safe dish and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Before serving allow to sit in room temperature for about 5-10 minutes.