Throw the bananas in the caramel and the cake is ready!
This banana cake is simply amazing and delicious, it’s a big hit at home, I’m sure you’ll love it too!
Cup size: 200ml
- 3 bananas (400g)
- 1/2 cup sugar (80g)
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of butter or margarine (25g)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (50g)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon (tea) of vanilla sugar (5g)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (50ml)
- 3/4 cup of milk (150 ml)
- 1 1/2 cup flour (150g)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (45g)
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of baking powder (14g)