The secret to eating more greens? Sneaking them into everyone’s fave after-school snack: chicken nuggets! And thanks to the reliable coverage from Total Wireless, you can inspire the rest of your family to follow along.
Shop Phones & Plans: https://www.totalwireless.com/serviceplan
Sponsored by Total Wireless
Chicken Nuggets Recipe –
1 lb chicken breast boneless, skinless and cut into pieces
2 1/2 cups corn flakes
1/2 cup panko
1 tsp sesame seeds
1/4 cup parmesan finely grated
1/4 cup flour
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp oil
1 cup spinach (cooked and chopped)
1/2 cup mozzarella (chopped)
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1. Chop the corn flakes in a food processor until fine crumbs form. In a bowl mix the crumbs, panko and finely grated parmesan cheese, sesame seeds and set aside.
2. In a food processor chop the chicken with pepper, salt and garlic. Shape the chicken in to small nuggets and reserve.
3. In a bowl mix the spinach with mozzarella, season with nutmeg and pepper, salt to taste.
4. Fill the nuggets and then go trough flour, then eggs and finally the crumbs mixture.
5. Transfer the nuggets to a lined baking sheet with oil and bake for 15 minutes, turning halfway through.
6. Serve with sauce.
Subscribe to Tastemade: http://taste.md/1QsXIWq
LIKE us on Facebook: http://taste.md/1Zf0Bve
FOLLOW us on Instagram: http://taste.md/1OaAv4P
FIND us on Snapchat Discover: http://taste.md/1P9UuDM