The easiest banana bread recipe . Delicious banana bread with walnuts and sweet raisins.
- 6 bananas
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
Preheat the oven at 350°F and bake it for 50-60 mins
- Preheat the oven 350 ° F. Grease with butter and line the tray / trays with baking paper. We used two cake trays, one 5 x 15 inch and a smaller one 5×8 inch. You can bake the banana bread composition in any type of oven tray (classic shapes or cake), leaving about 1 finger to the top edge when you pour the composition into the tray.
- In a large bowl, mix the soft butter with the sugar.
- Separately, with a fork, mash the bananas very well.
- Add the mashed bananas over the butter and sugar mixture, together with the eggs. Mix very well until it’s smooth.
- Mix flour with baking soda and salt. Add this mix over the banana composition. Blend everything, without mixing in excess, only until you can see no traces of dry flour.
- Add the vanilla essence, walnuts and raisins. Lightly blend with a spatula.
- Pour the composition into the trays prepared in step 1. Put the banana bread in the preheated oven at 350°, at a medium height. Bake it for about 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick stuck in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Once well baked, let it cool slightly in the pan for 10 minutes. Then take the banana bread out of the pan and leave it on a plate until it cools completely.
- We wish you to enjoy this banana bread recipe.