The Best Tiramisu┃Mr. Cheesecake Michelin chef ’s dessert
22cm pound cake mold / 18cm pound cake mold + 2 small cups
Cream cheese 50g
Condensed milk 20ml
Unsalted butter 10g
Whipping Cream 200ml
Roasted Green tea 2g
White chocolate 20g
Egg yolk 2
Table sugar 30g
Egg white 2
Instant coffee powder 15g
Hot water 90ml
- Soften the mascarpone and cream cheese, mix well, then add condensed milk and mix well
- Heat the butter in the pot. Add 50ml cream and roasted green tea to a boil, turn off the heat and add the white chocolate.
- After soak for 10 minutes, sieve the tea leaves. After the 150ml light cream is beaten, add the roasted green tea paste.
- Add sucrose to the egg yolks and beat on top of hot water until thick and fluffy. Beat the egg whites with sugar until stiff peak.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese paste and egg yolk paste first, then add the light cream paste and mix well, and finally add the egg whites.
- Place a layer of biscuits dipped in coffee liquid on the bottom of the mold, pour the cheese paste, and then spread the biscuits dipped in coffee liquid, then pour the cheese paste, and finally sprinkle cocoa powder on the top.