This is a donut recipe that is baked in the oven without frying it.
You can make it a little easier by just mixing the ingredients,
It is delicious even without glaze coating, so please enjoy it to your liking.
*** Weighing is scale (g), rice spoon (Tbsp), and teaspoon (tsp) (not measuring spoon)
[12 pieces of 7cm in diameter]
✤ Donut Paste
- 100g Soft flour
- 30g (4Tbsp) Almond powder
- 3g (1tsp) Baking powder
- 1 g (0.5tsp) Salt
- 112g, 2 Eggs (medium size)
- 80g (8Tbsp) Sugar
- 20g (2Tbsp) Honey
- 70ml Milk (heavy cream available)
- 60g (8Tbsp) Melted unsalted butter
- 4g (0.5Tbsp) Vanilla oil
✤ Glaze Coating (capacity for 6 coats)
- 80g (8Tbsp) Sugar powder
- 11g (1.5Tbsp) Water
✤ Marzipan (optional process)
- 10g(1Tbsp) Almond powder
- 40g (4Tbsp) Sugar powder
- 7g (1Tbsp) Water
✤ Toppings (optional process)
- Chocolate Pan
- Marzipan is usually made of almond powder and sugar powder in a 1:1 ratio.
I used a 1:4 ratio to give white color without coloring. (Reference)
- The glaze coating may melt over time at warm room temperature.
If not eaten right away, refrigerate.