You may cook a fluffy and tender omelet souffle in 10 minutes. Literally melting in a mouth, nourishing and light omelet will make your breakfast especial.
• 2 eggs
• butter – ⅓ oz / 10 g
• sugar – 1 tsp
• salt – ⅓ tsp
You will need:
• 2 bowls
• mixer or whisk
• pan Ø 8-9 in / 22-24 cm
1. Divide the whites from yolks.
2. Add the sugar to whites and beat with a mixer or whisk until stiff picks.
3. Add the salt to yolks and stir well, add the yolks to whites and combine gently.
4. Heat a pan over low heat and add the butter, pour the prepared egg mixture into the pan and spread evenly.
5. Cover with a lid and fry for 4 minutes over low heat.
6. Remove the lid, see that the omelet is fried on one side lifting an edge, fold the omelet twice and fry for another 1-2 minutes.
7. Serve the omelet hot with lettuce and fresh veggies.
1. If it is not fried in 4 minutes, add the heat and bring its bottom side to golden.
2. First 4 minutes do not remove a lid to not make omelet fall.