Today we will show you zucchini skewers – that’s tasty, impressive and unusual way of serving it. They are perfect for dinner or cocktail party with friends, cook it on a stove at home and outdoor over an open fire.
We would be happy If you find cooking inspiration for your next party.
Thank you for support!
Have a good one!❤️
• zucchini – 12 oz / 350 g
• feta cheese – 3 oz / 100 g
• 15 cherry tomatoes
• olive oil – 4 tbsp
• lemon juice – 1 tbsp
• 4 basil leaves
• sugar – 1 tsp
• salt – ½ tsp
You will need:
• grill pan
• wooden skewers
1. Cut the zucchini with a vegetable cutter into thin slices, the feta cheese into small pieces of zucchini slice width.
2. In a bowl combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and sugar.
3. Wrap each piece of feta into a zucchini slice and pass on a skewer alternating with cherry tomatoes.
4. Heat a grill pan over medium heat and lay out the skewers, fry for 2-3 minutes on each side over medium heat.
5. Lay out the ready zucchini skewers on a plate, drizzle with the prepared sauce and decorate with basil leaves.
6. Serve hot or cold to the table.