Sugar polenta: a tasty recipe to reuse leftovers!
1l (4 1/4 cups) of water
500g (3 1/4 cups) of polenta
Oil for frying
1. In a pot add the water and polenta and cook on low heat until it thickens.
2. Transfer the mixture to the pan covered with parchment paper and level it up with the spatula. Refrigerate for 6-9 hours.
3. After time has elapsed cut the polenta with the knife on small sticks.
4. Cover each stick with the polenta and transfer to the pan with hot oil. Fry until golden brown.
5. After frying cover the polenta sticks with the sugar and serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter