Masustansya, mabilis pero masarap na luto ng gulay, try mu.
Stir fry vegetables with tofu
3 pcs sliced tofu
1 chop broccoli
1 quartered onion
15 snow peas
1 red bell pepper
1/4 napa cabbage
20g ear mushroom
6 pcs sliced shiitake mushroom
Bunch of chop onion spring
1 cup chicken stock
1 tsp soy sauce
2 tbsp osyter sauce
1 tsp hoisin sauce
Sugar to taste
Pepper to taste
1 tsp sesame oil
Slurry (1 tsbp starch dissolved in water)
6 cloves minced garlic
Chop young corn
1thumb sliced ginger
Fish sauce to taste
1. In a bowl, combine garlic, ginger, spring onions, soy sauce, osyter sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, sugar, chicken stock and pepper. Stir to combine. Set aside
2. Soak 20g ear mushroom in water until tender. When tender, drain and set aside liquid for later use.
3. In a pan, put sliced tofu one at a time. Fry until golden and crispy. When golden remove and set aside.
4. In another pan, heat enough oil. Saute onion, add sliced young corn, singkamas and snow peas. Stir a bit.
5. Add ear and shiitake mushrooms, stir a bit. Add mushroom water and cook until liquid evaporates.
6. Add broccoli, tofu, remaining cabbage, bell pepper. Stir a bit.
7. Add slurry, season with pepper and fish sauce to taste. Cook until sauce thickens.
8. Turn off fire, transfer to a seeving plate. Enjoy.
The following phrases also for this dish
stir fry vegetables with tofu
stir fry vegetables with tofu and oyster sauce
stir fry vegetables with tofu calories
stir fry vegetables with tofu and noodles
thai stir fry vegetables with tofu
chinese stir fry vegetables with tofu
asian stir fry vegetables with tofu
how to cook stir fry vegetables with tofu
tofu stir fry with frozen vegetables
stir fry tofu with vegetables panlasang pinoy
how to make stir fry vegetables with tofu