Squares with chocolate, caramel and dried fruit: the super delicious and easy to prepare sweets!
70g (1/2 cup) of peanuts
80g (1/2 cup) of almonds
35g (1/4 cup) of hazelnuts
60g (1/2 cup) of sunflower seeds
30g (1/4 cup) of pumpkin seeds
30g (1/4 cup) of flaxseed
200g (1 cup) of sugar
110ml (1/2 cup) of whipping cream
120g (1/2 cup) of butter
200g of chocolate
1. In a pan add the peanuts, almonds, and hazelnuts and toast until golden. Set aside.
2. In a pan add the sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, and toast until golden. Set aside.
3. In a pan add the sugar and let it melt. Add the whipping cream, and butter and mix well until is all well combined.
4. Pour the nuts and seeds into the baking tray (30x20cm – baking tray size) and pour the nuts and seeds. Pour over the caramel and level it up with a spatula. Transfer to the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile prepare to melt the chocolate in the microwave. After 30 minutes remove from the fridge and pour over melted chocolate. Level it up to cover all parts. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
6. After time has elapsed decorate with the rest of the chocolate forming the lines on top. Let it chocolate to firm, cut it into squares and serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter