1. Cut a sheet of puff pastry into squares. Make a circle-shaped cut in the middle of half of the squares.
2. Pour a little egg on the edges of the squares.
3. Lay a square with the center cut out on top and press the edges down a bit.
4. Repeat until you get several pieces.
5. Place on a baking tray and brush each with egg.
6. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C (356°F).
7. Fill with jam and custard.
8. Sprinkle with icing sugar to serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist’s cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook