Sorethroat candies: how to make them at home!
30g grated ginger
1 tbsp honey
1. Put the grated ginger in a pan, add sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, and water, and mix.
2. Add honey and bring to a boil.
3. Sprinkle powdered sugar on a silicone tray.
4. Take a tablespoon of the ginger mixture and place it on the tray with icing sugar.
5. Let solidify.
6. Wet your hands and mold each drop of the mixture.
7. Sprinkle more sugar on top.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter