Simple and QUICK! Cream Cheese BUNS for breakfast. No Yeast dough in 5 minutes.
Ridiculous quick and easy to make! These buns are soft, creamy and fluffy. And made without yeast! Ready to eat in 30 minutes.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 25 minutes
Yields: 12 buns
2 + 1/2 cups (300 g) all-purpose flour + more for dusting
1 cup + 1 tbsp (250 g) cream cheese
2 medium eggs
1/4 cup (60 g) sugar
2 tbsp (30 g) melted butter or oil
2 tsp (10 g) baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper. All ingredients are at room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl beat lightly 2 eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla.
- Add cream cheese and mix well. Pour melted butter.
- Whisk together flour and baking powder. Sift to the wet mixture.
- Mix to form sticky dough.
- On a floured surface divide the dough into 12 pieces. Shape balls.
- Space balls ~1,5 inches apart on prepared baking tray. Brush with egg wash.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until lightly golden brown in color
- Let cool on the tray. Dust with powdered sugar (optional).