200g (1 ½ cups) flour
80ml (1/3 cup) milk
70g (½ cup) parmesan
50ml (1/5 cup) vegetable oil
16g (4 tsp) baking powder
1. Cut the pumpkin into slices. Place in a baking tray. Season with salt and bake at 180°C/360°F for 30 minutes.
2. During this time, fry the bacon in a pan.
3. In a mixing bowl, blend the pumpkin with a mixer, add eggs, oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, baking powder, flour, and milk, and mix well. Add fried bacon and mix.
4. Pour half of the mixture into the muffin tin, add the cheese cubes and cover with the rest of the mixture.
5. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and bake at 180°C/360°F for 20 minutes. Serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter