For the choux:
100g (¾ cup) all-purpose flour
100ml (⅓ cup + 1 tbsp) water
50ml (¼ cup) vegetable oil
a pinch of salt
For the filling:
100g (1 cup) chopped smoked salmon
150g (⅔ cup) cream cheese
15ml (1 tbsp) full-fat cream
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F.
2. For the choux use a small pot to boil water with salt and vegetable oil. Add flour and stir. Remove from heat when the pastry base comes together.
3. Start whisking the egg one by one into the pastry base. When the pastry comes together, transfer it into a piping bag and piping onto a parchment-covered baking sheet.
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes, and leave to cool down.
5. Blend ingredients for the mousse together until smooth and creamy.
6. Fill each puff pastry with a mousse mixture and top with chopped pistachios.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter