#ricepudding #slowcooker #ricedessert
*Rice Pudding – Slow-Cooked Creamy Rice Pudding Recipe*
This is one of my favourite ways to cook Rice Pudding. This recipe involves using a Slow Cooker, but if you don’t have one you can still follow this easy rice pudding recipe but use a conventional saucepan instead. This recipe is straightforward to make. Using a slow cooker is a great way to save time and energy. This recipe makes for a delicious creamy traditional rice pudding that you can garnish with your favourite topping. A perfect winter dessert for all your family.
• Prep Time: 5 mins.
• Cook Time: 4 hours.
• Total Time: 4 hours 5mins.
• 6 servings.
• ½ cup + 2 tbsp (135g/4½oz) Pudding Rice.
• 1 tbsp + 1 tsp (25g/1oz) Butter.
• 3 tbsp (40g/1½oz) Caster Sugar.
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract.
• ½ tsp Cinnamon.
• ¾ cup + (200ml/6.8 fl oz) Single/Double Cream.
• 4½ cups + 1 tbsp (1100ml/37.2 fl oz) Full Fat Milk.
1. Grease the slow cooker with butter to help prevent the rice pudding from sticking.
2. Add the remaining butter, pudding rice, caster sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, cream and milk to the slow cooker.
3. Give everything a good mix and cover it with the lid.
4. Turn the slow cooker on high and cook for 4 hours or until the rice has absorbed the liquid.
5. When cooked, stir and serve with jam, stewed apple, Nutella etc.
6. Mmm Scrummy!!!
• Condensed milk and evaporated milk can be added to rice pudding. If adding, reduce the milk by the amount of condensed/evaporated milk you’re adding.
• If adding sweetened condensed milk, reduce the sugar in the recipe.
• The rice pudding will keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.
If you have any questions about this Rice Pudding – Slow-Cooked Creamy Rice Pudding Recipe then please leave me a comment and I will reply to you ASAP.
Happy Baking Everyone!