QUICK EGG RECIPE FOR CHAPATHI | QUICK EGG BHAJI RECIPE | EGG RECIPE
Quick Egg Recipe for Chapathi | Quick Egg Bhaji Recipe | Egg Recipe | Boiled Egg Bhaji Recipe | Egg Bhurji Recipe | Anda Bhaji | Boiled Egg Bhurji Recipe | Masala Egg Bhurji | Anda Bhurji Recipe | Spice Eats Egg Recipe
Ingredients for Egg Bhaji Recipe:
– Boiled eggs -4
For the crushed masala:
– Ginger, 1 inch piece – chopped
– Garlic – 2 cloves
– Cloves (lavang) – 6
– Black peppercorns – 10
– Onions, cut into small slices -3 medium (180 gms)
– Tomatoes, chopped- 3 medium (180 gms)
– Red Chilli powder -1 tsp
– Salt- 1 tsp
– Oil -2 tbsp
– Coriander leaves finely chopped -2 tbsp
– Shell the boiled eggs and cut each egg into 8 pieces.
– Chop the onions into half slices.
– Finely chop the tomatoes & the coriander leaves
– For the paste, peel the ginger and garlic and cut the ginger into pieces. Roughly crush the items indicated for the crushed masala in a mortar & pestle.
– Take a kadhai/pan and heat 2 tbsp oil. Add the sliced onions.
– Sauté on medium heat for around 7 mins till the onions are translucent. Do not brown the onions.
– Now add the chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 mins.
– Add the Red Chilli powder & salt and continue to cook on medium heat for another 2 min till the tomatoes start getting soft.
– Add the crushed masala paste, mix & cook for 2 mins till oil separates.
– Put in the boiled egg pieces & mix gently.
– Cook for around 2 mins till masala wraps the eggs.
– Add the chopped coriander leaves and a cube of butter. Gently mix for a minute and serve hot.
#quickeggrecipe #eggbhajirecipe #andabhaji #eggrecipe #boiledeggbhaji #eggcurry #spiceeatseggrecipes #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeats