This recipe is perfect. The one you want when there’s little time to cook breakfast, dinner or even a snack. It’s really quick and tasty, hearty and mouthwatering, loved by both children and adults. As a plus, you can always take a tortilla wrap with you to work or picnic.
• 1 tortilla (10 inch)
• ham – 2 slices
• 2 eggs
• cheese – 2 slices
• 1 pickle
• ½ tomato
• vegetable oil – 1 tbsp
• Dijon mustard – ½ tsp
• salt – 1/3 tsp
✔︎ You will need
– pan (11 inch)
– carving board
1. Cut a pickle and a tomato into thin slices.
2. Heat the oil in a pan over low heat, beat the eggs, add salt and pour mixture into the pan, cook over low heat for a minute.
3. Top with a tortilla and let it cook like that for 2 more minutes over low heat.
4. Use a spatula or a fork to flip the tortilla with eggs, lay the ham over one half of it, spread the mustard over, then lay the sliced pickle, tomato and cheese over, fold the tortilla in half.
5. Fry over medium heat for a minute on each side until golden crust.
6. Serve tortilla hot with your favorite sauce.
1. Choose tortilla filling to your taste – chicken or meat slices, lettuce leaves, veggies, tofu etc.