100g of pumpkin
90g (1/2 cup) of sugar
190g (1 1/2 cups) of flour
180ml (3/4 cup) of soy milk
6g (1/2 tbsp) of baking powder
1. Transfer the pumpkin to the plate (microwave safe) and transfer it to the microwave for 15 minutes.
2. With the spoon take the inner part from the pumpkin and transfer it to the bowl. Puree it with the immersion blender.
3. Add the egg, sugar, vanilla essence, flour, soy milk, and baking powder and mix all together to obtain a lump mixture.
4. Heat the pan for pancakes and pour the mixture with the ladle. Cook on both sides until the pancakes are ready.
5. Arrange the pancakes on a plate, pour the maple syrup over them and serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist’s cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook