2 sheets puff pastry
200g (1 cup) imitation crab, chopped
9 hard-boiled quail eggs, peeled
200g (1 ¼ cup) canned corn, drained
1 medium cucumber, chopped
120g (½ cup) mayonnaise
3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
2. Cut puff pastry into circles using a cookie cutter with a wavy edge. Cut the bottom part of each circle, flatten it out slightly and score lines on the top of the pastry imitating the lines on the shell.
3. Brush each pastry shell with egg wash and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and puffy. Let cool down, make a slit and open a shell.
4. In a medium bowl combine chicken eggs, crab, corn, cucumber, and mayonnaise. Mix to combine.
5. Fill each shell with the salad and decorate using a quail egg as a pearl.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter