1. Cut several medium circles from a sheet of puff pastry.
2. Place a circle of a slice of ham on top and another circle of cheese. Roll up and tuck the edges under.
3. Place several rolls on a baking tray
4. Make a cut without reaching the edges along the length of the roll.
5. Mix grated cheese with cream cheese and place it on top of each roll.
6. Coat each roll with an egg.
7. Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C (356°F).
8. Garnish with parsley.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter