Protein Cheesecake Recipe | How to Make Protein Cheesecake
Learn how to make the best protein cheesecake! This Cheesecake recipe with protein powder makes easy, light and high protein cheesecake. Low in carb , low fat and KETO baked cheesecake protein cheesecake.
3 scoops vanilla protein powder
4 eggs L
540g (19oz) fat free cream cheese
450g (15.87oz) fat free Greek yogurt
1/4 cup stevia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
- In a large bowl place cream cheese, Greek yogurt, stevia and protein powder. Beat until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and eggs (one at the time) and beat until incorporated.
- Pour the batter into an 8-inch (20 cm) baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake on 325°F (165°C) for 30 minutes. Turn oven down to 200°F (100°C) and bake for another 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature and then cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours.