Potato nests: for a delicious and original appetizer!
3 medium potatoes
salt and pepper
15g (1 tbsp) of all-purpose flour
120g (½ cup) of yogurt
1 garlic clove, minced
Zest ½ lemon
15ml (1 tbsp) of olive oil
5 eggs, boiled
3g (1 tbsp) of parsley
1. Shred potatoes, rinse them, and squeeze them dry.
2. Mix potatoes with an egg, salt, pepper, and flour.
3. Place a tablespoon of potatoes into a greased muffin tin and press to form a cup.
4. Bake at 190°C/375°F for 35 minutes, let cool down, then carefully remove from the cup.
5. Combine yogurt with lemon zest, garlic, parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
6. Fill each cup with yogurt sauce and a boiled egg, sliced in half.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter