We just found Whisky’s perfect match 💥🙌👇🍷
Whisky & Lime Fudge
¾ can condensed milk
320g white chocolate, chopped
½ lime, juiced and zested
3 tbsp Bain’s Cape Mountain Whisky
1. Line 20x20cm square tray with baking paper and set aside.
2. Add the chopped white chocolate to a large glass bowl and place the bowl over a pot with simmering water on medium-high heat. Stir the chocolate often until melted and smooth. *Chef’s Tip: Keep an eye on the chocolate so that it doesn’t burn!
3. Add the condensed milk to the white chocolate and cook over the simmering water, while stirring continuously, about 8-10 minutes.
4. Once melted and combined, take the chocolate off the heat and add in the lime juice, lime zest and the Bain’s Cape Mountain Whisky. Stir to ensure that everything is well mixed.
5. Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared baking tray and allow to set for 5-10 minutes before cutting it into 36 equal cubes. *Chef’s Tip: It is easier to cut the fudge at this point rather than when it hardens!
6. Allow to set for 2 hours at room temperature. Serve and ENJOY!
Leopard & Lime Cocktail
4 tbsp castor sugar
4 tbsp hot water
1 cup ice
4 tbsp Bain’s Cape Mountain Whisky
Juice of 1 lime
Soda water, to top up
Lime and orange slices
1. To make quick sugar syrup, mix together the castor sugar and boiling water in a jar. Seal the jar with the lid and shake to dissolve the sugar, allow to cool.
2. Divide the ice, Bain’s Cape Mountain Whisky, sugar syrup and lime between the two glasses.
3. Fill the glasses with soda water and garnish with lime and orange slices placed on the glass rim. Serve and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook 👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/301933683643677/