With a crunchy pecan crust, creamy brown sugar cheesecake filling, and gooey pecan pie topping, this is the ultimate holiday dessert!
For the crust:
270g (2 cups) graham crackers
100g (1 cup) pecans, finely ground
60g (¼ cup) brown sugar
120g (8 tbsp) butter, melted
For the filling:
450g cream cheese
100g (½ cup) sugar
120g (½ cup) sour cream
10ml (1 tbsp) vanilla extract
1g (¼ tsp) salt
2 eggs – lightly beaten
For the topping:
220g (1 cup) brown sugar
220ml (⅔ cup) maple syrup
60g (¼ cup) butter
3 large eggs
60ml (¼ cup) heavy cream
1g (¼ tsp) salt
260g (2 ½ cups) pecans
1. Blend the graham crackers. Pour them into a mixing bowl along with the brown sugar, crushed pecans, and melted butter. Pour the resulting mixture into a baking mold and bake at 180C/360F for 10 minutes.
2. In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, vanilla, and a little salt. Beat well with a mixer. Add lightly beaten eggs and mix gently. Pour the resulting mixture into the baking mold over the resulting crust.
3. Bake in a water bath at 180°C/360°F for 45 minutes.
4. Add brown sugar, maple syrup, and butter to a saucepan. Cook until well combined.
5. Pour the eggs, sour cream, and a little salt into a small bowl and whisk well.
6. Combine the resulting mixture with the mixture from the saucepan. Add pecans and let cool.
7. Pour the cooled mixture over the cheesecake. Serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist’s cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook