Unsalted butter: 50g
Pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
Powdered sugar: 40g
A – Flour: 80g
A – Cocoa powder: 20g
- soften butter and mix with a pinch of salt
Add the powdered sugar in 3 parts, mixing well each time. 3.
Add the egg yolks and mix well. 4.
- sift the flour mixture A together and mix to cut
Refrigerate for 3 hours to chill the dough. 6.
Butter the molds 7.
- roll out the dough to 2-3 mm, cut out 10 Φ cm, and set in the mold
- set the dough in the mold and freeze
- place the tart stone on an aluminum cup and bake at 160°C for 20 minutes.