Pastry squares: two flavors for a tantalizing aperitif!
60ml (1/4 cup) of tomato sauce
1 roll of puff pastry
40g (1/2 cup) of parmesan
Cheese and salami squares:
1 roll puff pastry
70g of cheese
Egg yolk + olive oil
1. In a small bowl pour the tomato sauce and add salt and olive oil. Mix well.
2. Unroll the puff pastry on a cutting board and spread the prepared tomato sauce in the half. Season with oregano and add the parmesan cheese on top.
3. Fold the puff pastry and press with your hands to close it well. Cut on squares and transfer to the fridge for 10 minutes.
4. Unroll the second puff pastry on the cutting board and arrange the cheese and salami in half. Fold the puff pastry and press with your hands to close it well. Cut on squares and transfer to the fridge for 10 minutes.
5. Transfer both pastries to the baking tray covered with parchment paper and brush with egg yolk and olive oil.
6. Sprinkle the tomato sauce squares with poppy seeds squares and cheese and the salami squares with poppy seeds. Transfer to the oven and bake at 180°C/360°F for 25 minutes.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter