300g of broccoli
2 rolls of puff pastry
300g of cheese
Egg + milk
1. In a pot with boiling water add the broccoli and boil for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the pot and set aside.
2. In a small pan add the vegetable oil and fry the sausages for a few minutes.
3. Unroll the puff pastry on a cutting board and arrange first the broccoli, prepared sausage, and cheese cubes. Roll the puff pastry and cut it into 8-9 pieces. Repeat the process for the second puff pastry.
4. Transfer the pieces into the baking tray covered with parchment paper to create the Christmas tree shape. Brush with egg and milk and arrange cherry tomatoes on top.
5. Transfer to the oven and bake at 190°C/374°F for 30 minutes.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter