Oven Roasted Carrots Recipe – Honey Roasted Carrots with Garlic. How to Roast Carrots in the Oven and glazed with Honey. It is an easy side dish that can be served over boiled rice.
Learn more on Jotscroll: https://www.jotscroll.com/oven-roasted-carrots-recipe-with-honey-and-garlic
Roast Carrots Ingredients:
– 4 large whole carrots
– 3 tbsp of honey
– 4 tbsp of butter
– 1 tbsp of chopped parsley
– pinch of salt
– 4 minced garlic cloves
– pinch of black pepper.
How to roast carrots in the oven:
– peel the carrots
– cut both ends
– slice the carrots diagonally into big chunks. You can roast the whole carrots if you wish.
– place a pan on the stovetop and add 4 tbsp of butter to it.
– once the butter has melted, add 4 minced garlic cloves and stir fry for 30 seconds.
– add 3 tbsp of honey and stir to combine. You can substitute honey with brown sugar. Honey and brown sugar give nicely glazed roasted carrots.
– add the sliced carrots and then season with a pinch of salt and black pepper;
– stir fry the carrots for 5 minutes.
– transfer the carrots into a roasting pan and level them to be on a single layer; this helps to roast the carrots evenly.
– preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and roast the carrots for 20 minutes until the edges are caramelized or when a fork can easily pierce through the roasted carrots.
– if you want to have very soft roasted carrots, then be sure to cover the roasting pan with foil paper while in the oven for about 20 minutes before removing the foil paper and further roasting the carrots for another 10 minutes. Covering the roasted carrots ensures no moisture escapes while baking in the oven; removing it afterward and roasting the carrots for another 10 minutes ensures you have caramelized edges.
– after roasting the carrots, remove them from the oven and serve with your favorite dish. For me, I enjoy my honey roasted carrots with boiled white rice.
You can combine carrots and other root vegetables and roast them in the oven such as:
– roasted carrots and potatoes.
– roasted broccoli and carrots
– roasted carrots and brussel sprouts
– roasted carrots and parsnips
– roasted carrots and broccoli. With broccoli, I really like the color it adds to the dish together with the extra nutrients you get from the broccoli.
Other Related Recipes:
– Roast Potatoes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ybigQJH_qc
– Whole Baked Chicken: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UNAG14jZWE
– Roast Turkey with Carrots and Potatoes Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GOdGnERCZA
– Baked chicken with roasted carrots and potatoes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxFTEE5tpyc
#roastedcarrots #carrots #carrotsrecipe #carrotrecipes #honeyglazedcarrots #honey #honeyrecipes #roastcarrots #roastcarrot