（5 pieces，18cm pan）
Cake flour 30g
Cocoa Powder 4g
Unsalted butter 7g
Whipping Cream 130g
- Mix the eggs with sugar and beat evenly, add half of the milk.
- Sift in low-gluten flour and cocoa powder, then pour in half of the milk, add the dissolved unsalted butter, and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Turn the pan on the lowest heat, fry 5 pieces of dough, and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Crush the Oreo, add sugar to the cream and beat until it is firm.
- After the dough is folded, add cream and oreo, fold in the edges, roll up, and refrigerate for two hours.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder on the surface for decoration.