Oatmeal and Almond Cookies with peanut butter and special ingredient cacao nibs. Simple and delicious oatmeal cookies with almonds! Easy to make and so flavorful and chewy.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Yields: 12 cookies
———————————- RECIPE ————————————
- 1 cup (100 g) rolled oats
- 1 1/3 cup (200 g) toasted whole almonds OR 2 cups almond meal
- 6 tbsp (90 g) peanut butter or any nut butter
- 6 tbsp (90 g) oat milk or any plant milk
- 6 tbsp (127 g) maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt (don’t add if your peanut butter is salted)
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- OR 1/3 cup chopped nuts / chocolate chips / chopped dried fruits
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add rolled oats and almonds to a food processor and process into coarse flour.
- Add peanut butter, maple syrup, salt and vanilla. Blend until combined, you have sticky cookie batter.
- Fold in Add-ins of your choice.
- Take about 1,5 tbsp of batter and roll into balls. Flatten in a half way.
- Bake 15 – 20 minutes until golden brown in color. Cool on a cooling rack.