This is a easy and delicious microwave chocolate chip cookie recipe with simple ingredients. This cookie recipe can be used for oven cookies.
- Ingredients (about 10 cookies):
1) 100 g of bread flour (Although there is a difference in texture, other type of flours can be used.)
2) 50 g Unsalted butter
3) 25g of brown sugar
4) 2-3 pinches of salt
5) 60 g chocolate bar
6) 45~50g of any nuts
- Before cooking, please read the below 1) Dough
- Don’t beat the dough for too long or strongly. Do it gently and quickly to make crispy cookies.
-Butter, milk, eggs, etc. must be kept cool to make the cookies crispy. 2) Cooking in the microwave
- Time may be different depends on the condition of dough and microwave.
- It’s a good to try small amounts to check your microwave.
- When cooking in the microwave, it is a good idea to check cookies from time to time to take out the cookies on time.