Andhra Chicken Fry | Spicy Chicken Fry Recipe Andhra Style | Must Try Andhra Chicken Fry | Chicken Fry Recipe | Chicken Fry Andhra Style | Simple and Tasty Chicken Fry | Masala Chicken Fry | Spicy Chicken Fry | Spice Eats Chicken Fry
ANNOUNCING A FESTIVE GIVEAWAY! Win with every new video!
Chance to win 3 Gift vouchers worth INR 5000 each (Amazon/Flipkart/Myntra) with every new video published on our channel.
The Giveaway contest will be open for participation for each newly published video on Spice Eats channel between the dates of 30-Oct-2021 and 31-Dec-2021.
How to participate in the Giveaway Contest?
Step 1 – Subscribe to our channel if not already done.
Step 2 – Watch and like the newly published video.
Step 3 – Comment and let us know why you like the recipe video/channel.
How will the winners be decided?
We will shortlist the comments which receive the maximum number of likes/upvotes by viewers and from these we will choose the top 3 comment(s) that appeal to us most!
The comment(s) should be relevant to the recipe video or Spice Eats channel. Any other irrelevant comments will not be considered for participation in the giveaway contest. Any spam comments will be deleted.
All comments/entries received within 7 days from the publication of the video will be considered for participation. Winners will be declared 10 days after the publication of the video.
More details and T&C about the giveaway contes here: https://bit.ly/spiceeatsgiveaway
Ingredients for Andhra Chicken Fry:
– Chicken – 500 gms (curry cut with bones)
– Salt- 1 tsp
– Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
– Crushed Pepper- 1/2 tsp
To be roasted and ground/blended into a powder:
– Coriander seeds- 1 tbsp
– Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
– Dry red chillies- 6 nos.
– Green Cardamom- 3
– Cloves- 3
– Cinnamon- 2 small pieces
– Shahjeera (caraway seeds)- 1/2 tsp
– Garlic cloves- 6
– Refined Oil- 3 tbsp
– Onions, fine chopped – 2 medium (150 gms)
– Curry leaves- 20-25 leaves
– Coriander leaves chopped- 3-4 tbsp
– Juice of 1/2 lemon or 2 tsp
– Marinate the chicken pieces with the items specified above. Give a mix and set aside for 30 mins.
– To make the masala powder, take a pan and add all the whole spices . Dry roast the spices on low heat for 2-3 mins. Lastly add the garlic cloves and roast on low heat for 1-2 minutes. Remove the spices to a plate and let it cool.
– Grind/ blend it to a fine powder. Set aside.
– Chop the onions and the coriander leaves.
– Take a kadhai and heat 3 tbsp refined oil.
– Add the chopped onions and fry on medium heat for around 7 mins till light brown in colour.
– Add the marinated chicken pieces, mix and fry on high heat for around 2 mins and then on medium heat for 2 mins.
– Now cover and cook on low heat for around 15 mins. Remove the cover and give a stir after 5 mins. The chicken will release water and will also get cooked.
– Now remove cover, add the blended spice powder and mix it well. Mix and fry on medium heat for around 5-6 mins making sure the chicken pieces are coated with the masala/spice.
– Add the chopped coriander leaves and curry leaves, mix and continue to fry on medium heat for around 2-3 mins.
– Lastly add the juice of lemon, mix and serve.
#andhrachickenfry #chickenmasalafry #chickenfryrecipe #chickenfry #spicychickenfry #simpleandtastychickenfry #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken