It’s a soft bread with cream cheese inside.
It’s not difficult to make, but it looks like you bought it from a bakery.
Great for dessert with coffee.
*** Weighing is scale (g), rice spoon (Tbsp), teaspoon (tsp) (not measuring spoon)
- 200g Bread flour
- 4g (2tsp) Instant dry yeast
- 20g (2Tbsp) Sugar
- 3g (1tsp) Salt
- 56g, 1 Room temperature egg (can be replaced with milk)
- 30g(3Tbsp) Room temperature unsalted butter
- 80g Warm milk
- 120g Cream cheese
- 10g (1Tbsp) Sugar powder (sugar available)
✤ Icing and Toppings
- 35g (3.5Tbsp) Sugar powder
- 10g(1Tbsp) Milk
- Sliced Almonds
✤ Before Baking
- Warm milk or egg wash
✤ After Baking
- 15g melted butter
- Apply cream cheese while refrigerated.
- If you apply room temperature cream cheese, it becomes soft and it is difficult to roll the sheet.