Do you like coffee? I really like
Break away from the way you drink, and enjoy coffee while feeling the bouncy texture.
Soft milk and fragrant foamy coffee melt in your mouth.
*** Weighing is scale (g), rice spoon (tbsp), and teaspoon (tsp).
[Diameter 11cm / For 2~4 people]
✤ Milk Pudding
- 300ml Milk (soy milk available)
- 10g (1tbsp) Sugar
- 2g (1tsp) Agar powder
- A little cooking oil (when applying to a bowl)
✤ Dalgona Coffee
- 3g (1tbsp) Instant black coffee
- 50g (5tbsp) Sugar
- 28g (4tbsp) Hot water
- Cinnamon powder (or cocoa powder)
- Instead of agar powder, you can make it thick with 2 tbsp of starch powder.
(However, the texture is more like cold porridge than pudding, so I didn’t like it)
- You can use soy milk instead of milk.
- After hardening the pudding in a glass cup, you can eat it with a spoon.
- If you want to thicken the color of dalgona coffee, you can add more coffee.
(However, the bitter taste may be strong)
- Dalgona coffee cannot be stored for a long time as its foam disappears as time elapses.