500g of minced meat
40g of salami
40g (1/4 cup) of breadcrumbs
1 roll of puff pastry
Black sesame seeds
1. In a bowl with meat add the salami, onion, parsley, salt, sweet paprika, nutmeg, ginger, pepper, breadcrumbs, and egg white and mix until all is well combined.
2. Arrange the cling film on the cutting board, transfer the meat mixture and create the loaf shape. Wrap it in cling film and transfer it to the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Unroll the puff pastry on the cutting board and place meatloaf on the one side and press with the fork to close it well. Brush each side with egg yolk.
4. Roll out the puff pastry with the meatloaf and brush with the egg yolk. Notch the top part with the knife. Sprinkle with parmesan and black sesame seeds on top.
5. Cut the roll into small rolls (3cm size) and transfer them to the baking tray covered with parchment paper.
6. Bake in oven at 180°C/360°F until they are golden.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist wow’s second cookbook is here! 😍
Buy it on Amazon to discover the 50 easiest and most delicious recipes ever + 16 exclusive recipes you can’t miss out on 👉 https://cooki.st/togetherisbetter