MASALA FISH FRY | SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS FISH FRY | FISH FRY RECIPE
Masala Fish Fry | Simple and Delicious Fish Fry | Fish Fry Recipe | Spicy Masala Fish Fry | Tawa Fish Fry Recipe | Andhra Style Fish Fry Recipe | Fish Fry Masala | Easy Fish Fry Recipe | Spice Eats Fish Recipes
ANNOUNCING A FESTIVE GIVEAWAY! Win with every new video!
Chance to win 3 Gift vouchers worth INR 5000 each (Amazon/Flipkart/Myntra) with every new video published on our channel.
The Giveaway contest will be open for participation for this video on Spice Eats channel between the dates of 27-Nov-2021 and 04-Dec-2021.
How to participate in the Giveaway Contest?
Step 1 – Subscribe to our channel if not already done.
Step 2 – Watch and like the newly published video.
Step 3 – Comment and let us know why you like this recipe.
More details and T&C about the giveaway contest here: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxwF0k4FEy5immRFsOgjyuNWq8B7Yuj1Oa
Ingredients for Masala Fish Fry:
– Fish – 500 gms (Rohu, Katla, Asian Carp)
For the Masala paste:
– Green Chillies, cut- 3 nos
– Ginger, chopped- 1” piece (8-9 gms)
– Garlic cloves- 6-7 (10 gms)
– Curry Leaves- 15-20 leaves
– Coriander Leaves, chopped- 3 tbsp (10 gms)
– Water- 2 tbsp
– Masala Paste made earlier
– Turmeric Powder- 1/4 tsp
– Red Chilli Powder- 1.5 tsp
– Coriander Powder- 1 tsp
– Cumin Powder- 1 tsp
– Garam Masala Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Salt- 1.25 tsp
– Lemon juice- 2 tsp
– Oil- 2 tbsp
– Oil for pan frying- 2 tbsp
– Peel the ginger & garlic cloves.
– Chop the ginger, green chillies and coriander leaves.
– Now add all the items for the masala paste in a grinder and coarse grind it. Should be grainy and not like a paste.
– Now add this masala paste and all the other ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and give a mix.
– Add the fish pieces and give a mix well to coat the fish pieces with masala.
– Cover & set aside for 1 hr to marinate.
– Heat oil in a pan and place the marinated fish pieces side by side.
– Fry on medium heat for 3 mins and then flip on the other side. Continue to fry on medium heat on the other side for another 3 mins.
– Now flip again and fry on low heat for 2-3 mins on both the sides.
– Remove and serve.