#scrummy #desserts #nobake
White Chocolate Cheesecake (No Bake)
Lindt White Chocolate Cheesecake (No Bake) Recipe.
Prep Time: 30 mins.
Chilling Time: 8 hours.
Total Time: 8 hours 30 mins.
Serves 8 – 12 people.
For the biscuit base.
• 3⅛ cups (325g/11 oz) Digestive Biscuits/Graham Crackers.
• 10½ tablespoons (150g/5 oz) Butter, melted.
For the filling.
• 2½ cups + 2 tbsp (600g/21oz) Mascarpone or Cream Cheese – full fat.
• 1 cup (75g/2½oz) Icing/Powdered Sugar.
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract.
• 1¼ cups (300ml/10 floz) Double/Heavy Cream.
• 1½ cups + 3 tbsp (300g/10½oz) White Chocolate.
• ¼ cup (50g/1½oz) White Chocolate – grated.
• 8 Lindt White Chocolate Truffles.
1. Place the biscuits in a bowl and break them up with the bottom of a cup or glass. Alternatively use a food processor and blitz until they turn to crumbs.
2. Pour into a bowl, add the melted butter, and mix until fully incorporated.
3. Press the mixture into a 20cm/8inch springform tin, there is no need to grease the tin.
4. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Break up the white chocolate and place it in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water to melt.
6. Beat the cream cheese, icing sugar, and vanilla extract until soft.
7. Add the double cream, and whip it together until the mixture firms up and holds its shape.
8. Pour in the melted white chocolate and mix in briefly to combine – be careful not to overmix as you don’t want the mixture to split.
9. Spoon the mixture on top of the biscuit base and smooth out with a spatula.
10. Place in the fridge for a minimum of 8 hours, but preferably overnight.
11. Remove from the tin and place on a serving plate.
12. Decorate with grated white chocolate and Lindt white chocolate truffles or squares of white chocolate.
13. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
14. Mmm Scrummy!!!
• Will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.