Cream cheese 50g
Cake flour 60g
Corn oil 40g
Egg yolk 3
Egg white 3
Lemon juice 2g
Cream cheese 150g
Whipping cream 70g
Icing sugar 25g
- Beat the room temperature cheese cream until smooth, add in milk and mix.
- Sift in cake flour, microwave the corn oil for 1 minute, to about 60 degrees, pour it into the flour, stir evenly with a whisk, pour in the milk mixture, stir well, add three egg yolks.
- Add lemon juice and salt to the egg whites, and add sugar to the egg whites until stiff peak.
- Add the egg whites to the egg yolk batter in batches, stir evenly with a spatula, pour it into the mold, bake at 160 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes, turn it over and let cool, let it cool completely, and then unmold..
- Beat the cheese cream at room temperature until it is smooth, add icing sugar add cream.
- Cut the cake into four pieces, cut in the middle of each piece of cake, squeeze in the cream cheese, squeeze on both sides, and finally sift the milk powder.