Bread Flour 300g
Instant Yeast 4g
Condensed Milk 20ml
Unsalted Butter 35g
- After beating all the ingredients except butter until the dough is semi-smooth, add butter at room temperature to make the dough smooth.
- Ferment at room temperature for 1 hour to double the size.
- After venting, divide into five pieces equally, knead them into a circle, let them stand for 15 minutes, roll into a long shape, cut the upper half into strips, and add the dried extract to the lower half.
- Put in an 8-inch mold and ferment for 1 hour. Sweep milk on the surface.
- Bake at 170°C for 20 minutes, then release from the mold and let cool.