(5cm mold, about 8 pieces)
Cake Flour 200g
Unsalted Butter 50g
Sug ar 30g
Baking Powder 6g (wrong in video)
Whole egg 1
Egg Yolk 1
Egg yolk (surface) a small amount
- Add flour and butter (refrigerated state) to a large bowl, use your fingers to knead the butter into small pieces, add sugar and baking powder, and mix well.
- Add whole eggs, egg yolks, fresh milk, Yogurt, mix gently to form a dough, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Put the dough on the table, add the raisins, cut it in half and fold it 4-5 times, flatten it out about 2cm thick, and use a 5cm cookie mold to press out about 8 small circles.
- Coat egg yolk on the surface and bake at 170°C for 18-20 minutes
- Let cool to room temperature, and spread with cream and jam.